Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a refashion

i made another dress.
yesterday.
it only took me about an hour.
i got my inspiration from
another blogger -
that i adore.
http://iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com/
it's not exactly like cheri's
but, i'm really happy
with how it turned out.
and it was a cinch to make.
here it is...
i used the bottoms of
a bunch of old t-shirts.
layered them up -
and attached them to a new shirt -
from old navy,
that i cut the bottom off of.
sewed the layers together at the waist -
on the right side
so it gives the little fringy, layered look.
i hope no one thinks that was a mistake.
it was totally on purpose.
now to go find a baby girl to try it on.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable dress! I would love to make one, but hummm where do I find that little girl? I've got boys, all boys here around me. Even the cat and dog are males! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...